Community post

Journal

BAby #4?

First month trying for baby number 4. Tried to bd earlier than ovulation but also did right before, we are trying for girl #2! So hopefully we didn’t mess it up with our extra bd! Used the clearblue advance opks. I swear by clearblue. I get pregnant so quickly with them. Today is 5 dpo and my boobs feel odd (a symptom I don’t believe over ever had since baby #1) and my sense of smells is obnoxious, especially considering I’m stuffed up pretty good. A bit crampy the past day or two.

We’ve got a 6 year old daughter in first grade, and two precious boys, who are 3.75 lol and 9 months. We decided recently we did want to try for another girl and figured there is no time like the present!! I’ve used this website for my two boys and it feels good to be home. I did have one early miscarriage in between my first two. That never gets easier. Baby dust to all! Please feel free to message or comment, I love leaving sentiments on walls.

1 Comment • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

ALREADY pregnant!! Due June 27!

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo