Posts by member_58252

Journals  Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Journal

I thought

I talked with my aunt today, she lost her husband not long ago, and the last thing my uncle got her was a kitt ...

2 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

cd 30

well it is day 30 … af arrived

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Ahh

Today.. I woke up at 7 took my temp poas, neg I think I looked at it hours later could see a line but have no ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

CD 26... idk exact date of o

So I'm 5 days from af... my normal is one week and dh hits cervix when we dtd. However today it didnt at all ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

bbt

imma gonna start bbt.. I took my temp this morning so hopefully I don't miss any days .. knowing me I will. t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

My god

Ok so my sweet dog decided to pull me along when she was running around the house in the snow drifts.. and oh ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Holy...

holy crap i just bawled my eyes out cleaning with the thought i might be early premenopausal or something ju ...

4 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

I have no idea what is going on

Ok so like oct 2 i started to cramp on and off it started in the am i thought period was starting but it didnt ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

cd 35

AF came this moring ahhhhhh cramps suck and getting leg hip cramps tooo this sucks

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CD 33

stil not started bbs r heavy and get intermediate pain from armpit to nip,bloated and gassy drinking alot more ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago