Community post

Journal

bbt

imma gonna start bbt.. I took my temp this morning so hopefully I don't miss any days .. knowing me I will. the reason behind it is cause of this cycle it is screwy .the cycle so far as i know it.... on april 11 and 12 i was cramping it did stop on the 12th in the afternoon, i did nt feel anything else till the morning of the 17 th i started to get slight cramps kinda dull presure, i was bloating eating and urinateing and yawning alot more.. eg: waking up at 4 am to go.. not me i usually dont till around 7 am. on the 19 th bbs started to get sore yesterday i couldnt even touch them still cant really they hurt under armpits mostly and around nipples . i also have been getting a nausested feeling not alot just a urp... feeling last night and just now .....so mostly im have been tired come afternoon, im yawning, bbs sore bloated and contapated. i have check my cervix it has been high since the 17th, i only started to check on that day . i am 6 days from af due date. normally my symptoms are bbs get kinda sore but not to the point i cant touch them and then the day i start af i cramp i get kinda cranky a day or two before i start . and about a week before I cry when ever I see some one on a tv show cry or movie I turn into a weeping child. So far im just bouncing I guess I did cry once it was a sad part on a tv show I let out a tear. I'm just bouncing from confused to kinda sad to happy and just blah feeling. So I'm gonna wait till I'm late or I start and chalk this up to pms gone crazy, or dont start and I'll test sometime after and either way I'll post in my journal what happens.. it is 7 :48 pm on april 21 am I feel so sad I feel I'm out this month.
I'll keep checking bbt

0 Comments • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo