Community post

Journal

I give up

I am done after this af.. I don’t have the money for iui or Ivf, so if I start in eight days then that’s it no more tracking periods or trying to figure out when or if I ovulated. I’m just done.. so I’ll be on till I start then I’m gone.
Good luck to all of you don’t give up.

UPDATE   It is one day late.. and it isn’t stress at the beginning of the month I payed more attention to my hubby cause his bday was the 2nd... and now so far one day late.....

20 Comments • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 20 Comments | Last Page

Praying this is your month. You still have time. How many months did you ttc?

User image

4 years ago

Going onto 7 months tcc.. this is month six. And I’m 36 so...

4 years ago • Post starter

I'm sorry I'm going on month 10 and I'm 35.

User image

4 years ago

So sorry it’s been hard- you will do what’s right for you. Just wanted to share ( in the spirit that this may give you hope) that I was 37 when I conceived -total surprise not been tracking or trying. We are now TTC no.2 and sadly had a miscarriage at 10 weeks last November. I’m holding onto hope though because life is full of surprises (happy&sad) Take care X

4 years ago

You should listen to your own last advice! Don’t give up!
I’m 37 and I’m trying for almost 9years for #1.
You got this...

User image

4 years ago

I was 43 after 3.5 yrs of trying when I finally got a sticky bfp naturally through tracking (and my secret weapon - BD'ing twice in an hour which ups your chances greatly), and now I have my precious rainbow girl who's 13 months old now.

4 years ago

Awww..

Ya i hear you . I gave up after trying for years .
I gave up trying for over a year now back trying again. If it doesn’t happen after a couple months im done.

4 years ago

Angelgurl, how did it turn out?

User image

4 years ago

Still waiting to start one day late so far.... won’t test till a least I am a week late.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo