Community post

Question

Help

Does anyone know where I can get free ovulation tests, I can not afford to get them and I think I need them...

UPDATE   I got some

5 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

There are some budget friendly ovulation tests on eBay in a good quantity for about 5-10$. You don’t need to buy the expensive ones especially when ttc for long time and your finances aren’t that great!

User image

4 years ago • Edited

I got 100 OV tests with 50 pregnancy tests with less than 20 euros from amazon. There were even cheaper ones, but I wanted those. If you only take OV ones I think it's even way cheaper.

User image

4 years ago

have you tried temping? i know it can be stressful and time consuming, BUT all you need is a Basil body temp thermometer and a fertility app with the chart. its the most accurate way of knowing when you body ovulates and you don't have to keep buying tests every month.

4 years ago

You can use FF or this app to temp...but I got some SUPER cheap ovulation tests on Amazon and I was able to conceive in 3 months, which makes me think that they're probably quite accurate....They may have been 5-10 dollars.

4 years ago

Nvm I got some been using them since cd6 cause I was having heavy watery ew Cm

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo