Posts by member_58252

Journals  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

I give up

I am done after this af.. I don’t have the money for iui or Ivf, so if I start in eight days then that&r ... Updated

20 Comments     2    

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

So

So as of Jan 22nd when I started my af two days late.. I gave up I stopped taking my vitamins . No more heart ...

1 Comment      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

I give up

This month was so very different then any other time . I thought it meant something.. but today I checked and ... Updated

5 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

CD 30... af due today

So 3 am I had cramps I got up and put on a pad just in case I woke up at 7 am and went to the bathroom... no ...

1 Comment      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

Sharp twinges

For records.... around ovulation I felt sharp twinges in left side near hip that was on oct 4th... today oct 9 ... Updated

0 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

Well tcc month #3

Well this was this month planning on one more time for good measure.. hoping I got it in on time and I ovulate ...

0 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Hurricane Dorian

I pray for the people of the bahamas, and now that the hell hurricane is hitting nova scotia, I am waiting t ...

0 Comments     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

cd 31 TMI

this cycle was messed up a little.... im on cd 31 and at 1 pm i started to cramp, i went to bathroom to check. ...

2 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

August

So my best friend is moving back to dartmouth, she will be here tomorrow, she has been my sounding board for 2 ...

0 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

July 28

A lol moment Happy birthday to me.

0 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago