Community post

Journal

Holy...

holy crap i just bawled my eyes out cleaning with the thought i might be early premenopausal or something just the thought made me cry full on tears rolling down my cheeks.. its the only thing i can think of at that moment that would explain my cramping, since i only ever cramped maybe a half hour or a hour before i actully start af .. but this month... it is like i skipped it. I have a step daughter who starts then two days later i starts it has been that way for a while now but she started and finished.. and im still waiting ....:

4 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

I’m assuming you’ve tested? I know it’s so hard, but try not to jump to a scary conclusion. If AF doesn’t show in a few days and your hpts are negative, maybe set up an appointment with your OB to see what’s happening

5 years ago

It started today.. guess it was just a bad month.. or not huessthe cranping wasnt

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Yeah sometimes AF gets thrown off. I’m sorry she showed but glad you have an answer

5 years ago

Ty hope yoh get ur positives

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo