Posts by scuba.chick

Journals  Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Journal

Excitement!

Does anyone else feel that as they get closer to their ovulation window? I have this exciting feeling in my s ...

10 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

AF is here :-(

So not really surprised, but gutted nevertheless. That makes this cycle 25 days which is completely unhear ...

6 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

I think this cycle is a bust

Started to spot yesterday - thought MAYBE it could be implantation spotting, but spotting this morning too. : ...

6 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Temp spike and a cold?!

I woke up this morning feeling rubbish. I have the start of a cold I'm sure. Horrible tickly cough and stuff ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Please no more BDing! Hahaha!

So I started this cycle with a bang! I'm trying to catch that egg, and it has felt amazing to throw caution to ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

New cycle!

I finally finished my Norethisterone on Friday. My AF was due this weekend, but I know the tablets delay it. ...

8 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Two weeks...

Two weeks till Xmas, two weeks till we can try again. Two weeks..... I'm scared. I'm scared I might not ovulat ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Erratic chart, CD39 and no AF - I finally have an answer!

So off I trudged to the private doc again today to have my vaginal scan, after several midnight emails to her ...

8 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

We have a plan!

I had my NHS appointment this morning. The consultant asked me several questions about how long we were trying ...

7 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Feeling happy! One cycle to go!!! :-)

Interesting day yesterday. We got my hCG levels back from my blood test the day before. 6. Up by 1 since Octob ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago