Posts by according

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

The Witch is here!

AF Is here but very very light... I am now officially able to start ttc again since this will be this AF means ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

maybe AF is on her way

I have had a little bit of spotting so maybe AF is on here way and then we can really start trying again more ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD 34 post miscarriage

So here I am still not knowing what this body of mine is doing.... grrrr!! Last year my cycle was a very pred ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

hmmmm

At my post-miscarriage ultrasound the dr said he'd suspect my period would show within a week maybe 2.... tomo ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

nothing yet

So, still no AF since miscarriage bleeding started... I wish I knew when she was going to show her ugly head. ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

my angel's due date

I have an angel I say to myself.... today should be your due date but instead I'm remembering your little toes ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Everything looks good

Went to my ultrasound today and my miscarriage is officially over and everything has passed..... Dr says my ut ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

ultrasound ordered

Well, my nerves are shaking.... I called to ask the dr about when to do the miscarriage follow up and see if I ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Should I count the day I started to bleed as CD1 or the day I passed the 2nd sac as CD1??

hi I'm going through my 2nd miscarriage this year... I'm trying to decide if I should count the day I started ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Feeling some peace today

I am actually feeling at ease today... I almost feel as though our next baby's timing is already laid out and ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago