Community post

Journal

CD 34 post miscarriage

So here I am still not knowing what this body of mine is doing.... grrrr!! Last year my cycle was a very predictable 28 days then came this year... it started out so fantastic finding out new years day that I was pregnant after my first month ttc and then at 16 wks 4 days my sleeping angel was delivered march 27th... the next cycle was 31 days long, then 27, then only 24 days... then I got my BFP and ended up being a blighted ovum at 8 weeks that was 34 DAYS ago!! my dr at my ultrasound said that judging from my follicles he would say af should have been here on the 7th to the 14th ......
I so wish I knew what was going on with this body of mine.
I wish that I felt sure this cycle is long because my rainbow baby was nestled safely but I'm not sure of anything anymore :(
I wish I could figure out when to test to see but I'm afraid of seeing BFN and being sad and I'm afraid that if I see a BFP it will scare me too!!
This is one tough year

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo