Posts by according

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

SO EXCITED

I cannot begin to describe how incredibly happy I am about to be.... I REALLY think I've got the starts of my ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Hopeful

I had what I thought was an implantation dip and got very very hopeful when it shot back up as I did see an im ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Would you expect to see an implantation dip on the same dpo as in previous pregnancy?

So with my last loss I had been doing bbt during my cycle and experienced a implantation dip on 6dpo... Do you ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

cd 18

not exactly when I ovulated but I think i always ovulate between cd 12-18 so that's the guess I'm pretty sure ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

:)

I WANT A BABY!!! :) The end

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

DEAR BODY

Dear body, I need you to have this be your month to hold on to a healthy sticky bean! I need to not see tha ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

longing for some comfort

AF came again and I can't help thinking I wish I could go back to before this year when AF didn't break my hea ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

yay!! almost pos opk

I'm so excited cd 14 and i've got an almost pos opk which means it will either be pos in the next 24 hrs or it ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Waiting for O

We're not really doing anything to increase chances of conceiving this cycle and this will be the 2nd time thi ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

AF is crazy heavy

Holy COW this AF is from an extra evil place... tons of clots and extremely heavy... it's actually very simila ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago