Community post

Journal

hmmmm

At my post-miscarriage ultrasound the dr said he'd suspect my period would show within a week maybe 2.... tomorrow is 2 weeks since the ultrasound and still no AF! FX that this is going to be a good thing I would love to have another baby but either way I'm actually okay now, I don't feel that I HAVE to have another baby to be happy, I know that no matter how badly I want to it won't change the outcome... so, we'll take what we've been given and hope for the best for us and our family whatever that may be. Here's to hoping that what's best is a little healthy one in 9 months :)

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

My period showed exactly 30 days after I had my miscarriage. Take care!

Emmy (32) Married to Kevin (31) 01/23/2009 angel, 01/21/2010 daughter!, 04/16/2012 angel, 06/21/2012 angel. Wanting another baby so bad!

11 years ago

with my late loss in march it took 31 days, and today is cd 31 with this loss.... a little hopefull but after losing 2 pregnancies this year trying to stay optimistic is tough

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo