Posts by olivia82109

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Question

Which baby boy and girl name do you like better?

For a girl it's either aubrey nicole or zoey nicole. For a boy it's either evan michael or connor allen. Wh ...

8 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

How long did it take you to conceive {if you had a mc how long did it take you to conceive after it

Just out of curiosity.. Took me 3 months (ended in miscarriage) I've been ttc since and no luck.. It has been ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Prayer to st. Gerard for pregnancy

St. Gerard is the patron saint of expectant mothers and those who are ttc and I came across this prayer today ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Wondfo bfp question please read

I just ordered a new batch of wondfo tests and they arrived in the mail yesterday. I have never had a hint of ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Ovulation pains? I know its going to sound like a dumb question but..

Last night I was having some sharp stabbing pains in my right side like wayyy off to the right side by my hip. ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Prayer to conceive

St. Gerard is the patron saint of expectant mothers and women ttc.. I just started praying to him and also pur ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Not really a question.. But a prayer to conceive

St. Gerard is the patron saint of expectant mothers and women ttc.. I just started praying to him and also pur ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Prayer to st. Gerard for pregnancy

St. Gerard is the patron saint of expectant mothers and those who are ttc and I came across this prayer today ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Question about af pms and pregnancy

So my period is due in 3 days and I have sore breasts and nausea. I had some slight cramping a few days ago bu ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Question about ovulation

So I have been ttc for over a year and I had a miscarriage last march and since I havent had any luck conceivi ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago