Community post

Question

Question about ovulation

So I have been ttc for over a year and I had a miscarriage last march and since I havent had any luck conceiving again i'm starting to wonder if I'm ovulating.. I test every month and I always get neg opks until about cd 17 and then it turns positive. I get a positive opk every month but I still cant get pregnant again. Does it sound like I'm even ovulating? Thanks! Baby dust :)

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Lots of questions:
Are you having any other symptoms of O? (EWCF or watery CF, ovulation pains/twinges, high/soft/open cervix)
How long are your cycles?
How long from + OPK to AF?
I assume you're bd-ing around your + OPK.
Have you had your DH/DF/BF tested?
How old are you?
How old is your SO?
Do you know what caused your m/c?
How far along were you?
:)

11 years ago

1. Sometimes, ewcm..sometimes pain
2. 31 to 34 days
3. I usually have one or 2 positive opk.. 14 to 16 days before af
4. Yes I am lol
5. No he been tested but since he got me pregnant before I just assumec he was fine
6. 20
7. 20
8. I do not know
9. very early about 6 weeks

11 years ago • Post starter

Sounds like it might be time to talk to your doctor. They could at least run some tests to confirm the OPKs. Especially if you don't want to chart or have a hard time with charting (I wake up too many times in a night to do it myself).

11 years ago

I would think you are ovulating. Your cycle is a normal length. Your LP sounds like it is normal 12-14 days likely.
The easiest test is a semen analysis for him.
Just because you got pregnant doesn't mean the swimmers are fine--especially since you m/c. :(
I'm sorry for your loss and the time it is taking you to conceive.
I'd say time to see a dr.
They may dismiss your concerns because you are both so young. I hope you find a good dr.
GL

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo