Community post

Question

How long did it take you to conceive {if you had a mc how long did it take you to conceive after it

Just out of curiosity.. Took me 3 months (ended in miscarriage) I've been ttc since and no luck.. It has been a year

Poll:
1-3 months (2 votes)
4-6 months (3 votes)
7-9 months (0 votes)
10-12 months (0 votes)
Over a year (2 votes)

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

took me 25 months had a chemial after trying for 21 months got pregnant again in july and i am now 18 weeks on sunday

User Image

11 years ago

I'm 43 now. Tried naturally for 2 1/2 years starting at age 40 (got married late). Did IVF in Jan. It took. M/C at 11.5 weeks in March. Took nearly 4 months for my cycles to come back and regulate. Got pregnant naturally on 3rd cycle. This is a miracle baby. They do happen. Just pray if things aren't happening for you. I did A LOT and God gave me a really great answer.

11 years ago

It took me 12 years for the first one, going on 6 months so far working on #2.

11 years ago

I got pregnant the fourth month ttc November 2011 then i had a chemical pregnancy,
i got pregnant in december 2011 5th month ttc then i had a mc in Febraury,
i got pregnant in july 2012 11th month ttc then i had a mc in August,
I am pregnant now according to a faint line that needs to be confirmed and it is my 14th month ttc.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo