Posts by dmartin65

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

Calling my OB today!

I don't really know how to start this journal entry. I am sitting here just nervous and excited. I am about ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

BFP, and still cannot believe it!!!!!

OMG, OMG, I got my BFP positive last night. I think I am still in shock and I am so nervous, scared and happy ...

9 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

BFP after Miscarriage!!!!!!!!

I got my BFP tonight at 11dpo with a CB digital. Words cannot describe how happy we are. Losing our baby gir ...

9 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

11 DPO with sore throat....

Ok I normally don't put a lot of stock in symptoms because AF and PG symptoms can be so very similar. However ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

11 DPO and trying to hold off on testing........

I am so trying very hard not to test until Friday. I should get my AF Friday and I am really hoping that she ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

8 DPO, still waiting........

I thought the waiting would be easy but man is it killing me. I am only 8dpo today, and can I say I have alre ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

6 DPO, temps are looking good!

Well I am now 6dpo and my temps are looking good. They are staying above the coverline other than the one fal ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Great Article Fertility After a Loss!

This article was posted in 2010, but it is a great article about how women who m/c are more fertile after the ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

4 DPO and Mother's Day after my loss!

Well I am 4dpo today and could not be more thrilled. I know I only have a 20% chance of conceiving but just t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

The TWW begins!!!!

Well I finally got my smile face last night and I am pretty sure I O'd because I also had ovulation pains in m ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago