Community post

Journal

4 DPO and Mother's Day after my loss!

Well I am 4dpo today and could not be more thrilled. I know I only have a 20% chance of conceiving but just the fact that I am able to have a dpo is wonderful. Mother's Day was very bittersweet for me. I would have been almost 20 weeks along. I could not stop crying all Sunday morning. My husband was so wonderful, and I got to spend the day with my Mom, and my sister and her kids. That made things all better. I have been doing really good at not analyzing every little symptom I have, because I know at this early point it is just the progesterone. Taking my BBT each morning has helped with that, because I am focusing on what my temps are doing instead. I noticed this cycle I had a fall back rise on 2 dpo, which was intriguing. Did a little research on it and messaged with a friend on here that had experienced one as well. She got her BFP the month she had one, so it gives me a little hope. My temp went back up today, and it is higher than before it dropped. I DID decide to do a DPO countdown ticker, which helps me to pass the days without wanting to POAS. haha Looking forward to what the next few days have in store. Who knows, maybe I will get my implantation dip.

0 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo