Community post

Journal

13 Weeks and Praying!!!

Wow, today I am officially 13 weeks. The time is going by so very fast. I have been waiting to get to this time in my pregnancy because of my miscarriage in March. I miscarried at 13 weeks 3 days. I feel I have done well at not stressing or worrying too much, but I know too that when I am past this mark, I will be able to really relax and let out a sigh of relief. I pray each night that God will continue to watch over my little one and keep him or her growing big and strong. I know it's all I can do and I am content with that. I had a dream about losing my little girl last night. It brought the pain back but was somehow different this time. This time I knew I still had another baby on the way to love and care for, and so my heart was full. Sad, but full. Today is a start of a new and exciting week, and I plan to embrace it with all the joy and love I have in me. I know I am going to get past that dreaded mark and this wonderful little miracle is going to be in our arms in about 6 months. I love and miss you my angel baby. You are forever in my heart.

1 Comment • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Praying you carry this one to full term!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo