Community post

Journal

22 Weeks Today!

Hey ladies! Sorry I have not updated my journal in awhile but I have been so busy and have been trying also to be respectful of those still trying to conceive. But wanted to give an update to those ladies whom I have become friends. I hit 22 weeks today and I feel great. Little Sabrina (Sabrina Jewel) has been moving around like crazy. I feel her more and more every day. So far hubby has only gotten to feel her once, so I am hoping he will start to feel her more real soon. I had a PAP done last Friday (not fun at all), and everything came back normal, so I was very glad to hear that. AND for once, my blood pressure was normal. I think my anxiety about this pregnancy is finally going away. My friend (who was I pregnant with when I had my m/c) had her baby boy this past Tuesday. He is soo cute. I am so very happy for her. These last 4 months cannot go quick enough for me. I have my first baby shower coming up the first weekend in November and I am so very excited. We actually got our first baby gift form a dear friend and we LOVE IT. It was a stuffed curious George with a book of stories. So cute. I hope each and everyone of you ladies is doing ok, and I still pray for you daily. My heart and thoughts are constantly with you for this journey. Love to each of you.

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

So glad everything is going so well for you! :-)

49 / 6000 Emojis

11 years ago

Thank you so much. I am 28 weeks tomorrow, and little Sabrina is growing like a weed. She is measuring a week ahead. Everything has been just great. I think of you ladies all the time and I am still sending up prayers and baby dust for each of you.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo