Community post

Journal

8 DPO, still waiting........

I thought the waiting would be easy but man is it killing me. I am only 8dpo today, and can I say I have already tested twice!?! You read that right, twice. I guess I am more of a glutten for punishment than I thought. I have really tried not to analyze every single symptom, but again I have found this soo hard. It has helped some focusing on my temps. I find myself looking for an implantation dip to happen, even though some women do not get one. The weirdest symptom I have had was a burning, cramping sensation on my left side around 6 DPO. I thought it might be implantation but I have had no dip in temp, and no spotting. I am still very hopeful though. Who knows, I might try to test again on Sunday. I will be 10 DPO and might have a better shot.

1 Comment • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

I know how you feel. After last cycle I promised myself I wouldn't pay attention to signs again b/c I had sworn I was pregnant only to realize after ten bfn's that I wasn't. This cycle I was not supposed to pay attention to signs or test like crazy. So far I've held my part on not testing but I have been analyzing every symptom. This is so difficult! Lol

356 / 6000 Emojis

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo