Posts by alymarie6388

Journals  Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

Little Fireman Figurine and rubber duckies

Weird title right?! You'll get it in a minute. So Saturday was a crazy day. I spent the ENTIRE day painting ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Christmas gifts (that would be late) and lunch dates

So I saw this awesome gift website and thought I'd share it with you ladies. It's pretty damn cool and some me ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Dates #4, 5, and 6

Well, I'm calling them dates. It's basically us just making plans and hanging out. lol So Date #4: I made di ...

7 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

OH my!

So, last night "manly man" came over for a bonfire, pizza, and just hanging out, it was phenomenal. ...

5 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

EEEP!

Sooo I just had to tell y'all! Date numero dos was last night!! WHATTTTT?! I like him more and more every time ...

5 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Just having fun! :)

Date numero dos never happened and I'm good with it. I don't want to be with anyone that's hot and cold anyway ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Date Numero Uno Update

Alright ladies, here's the update: I bought a whole new outfit for Saturday night: Black leather moto jacke ...

5 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

What's up, ladies?!

Hey y'all! How are y'all doing?! Any new updates that I haven't caught yet? Y'all ready for the holidays? I ...

7 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Holy Crap!

I can't believe it's been 7 weeks since my last update. So much has happened and changed in my life. I haven't ...

11 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Hope y'all had a fabulous Labor Day weekend!

It's back to work today after a great 3-day weekend. I want to take a second to send some extra BFP-juju to S ...

6 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago