Posts by JaedensMom531

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Question

any success with fertilaid for men? Im on clomid 100 this cycle. trying to help things as much as ca

I am on clomid and have went through two cycles of 50 mgs. I did 100 mgs this cycle and read alot about fertil ...

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Did 2 rounds of clomid 50 mg. Did 100 mg this cycle. Was getting pos opk on cd 19-20. Will I sooner

I did two rounds of 50 mg clomid and moved up to 100 mgs this cycle. I was getting a positive opk on cd 19-20 ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

2 rounds of clomid 50 it made me ovulate. On 100 mg this time Does it raise my chances of conceiving

I have did 2 rounds of clomid 50 mg cds 3-7. It did make me ovulate but I didn't conceive. First round of 50 p ...

6 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

2nd round of clomid 50 mg cds 3-7 failure. .. but happy to say 3rd round will be 100 mg cds 3-7.

Well.... after being excited because my progesterone level went up for round 2 50 mgs to 13.9 I was excited by ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

What is the best cheapest/in bulk pregnancy test/strips that are accurate and can show early to uy?

Im just wondering what is the cheapest and best pregnancy test or strips you can buy to test as much as you wa ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

What was your symptoms when you got your bfp on clomid?

What was your pregnancy symptoms when you got pregnant on clomid? Was they stronger than a pregnancy without c ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

App 12 dpo lots of white discharge in panties and wiping. Is this early sign of pregnancy? Did you?

2nd round of clomid 50 mg cds 3-7. This would be my third pregnancy/but second child. I had a miscarriage with ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Have you had symptoms but got negative preg test up until you missed our period, then got a BFP???

I am having bouts of nausea, or smelling certain things can make me feel sick, mild dull crampy pressure for t ...

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

approx 9dpo 2nd round clomid 50 mgs cds3-7. exp. achey butt/hips and tingling legs when sleeping??

approx 9 dpo this is my 2nd round of clomd 50 mg cds 3-7. I have sore/sensitive boobs, gassy, have been having ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Approx. 9 dpo may be earlier. Last 4-5 days feeling crampy/dull/full feeling in abdomen and gas?????

I am approx 9 dpo may be earlier than that as Im not sure when I ovulated. I had several days of positive opks ...

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago