Community post

Question

What is the best cheapest/in bulk pregnancy test/strips that are accurate and can show early to uy?

Im just wondering what is the cheapest and best pregnancy test or strips you can buy to test as much as you want and start early and they are sensitive?

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I am very partial to the internet dip stick HPTs. They are super cheap and I have never gotten a bad batch yet, thank god!
I have never experienced evaps with them or gotten a false positive or negative yet.

The key is getting a good batch though, so the seller really does count on this matter. I ordered mines off amazon from a seller named hopefulmom.

They advertise a pink colored HPT strip but I received a green color. It wasn't a big deal to me as the tests work all the same. No instructions came with them but anyone who has used a HPT knows the drill.

All in all they are pretty good, and cheapppp!

Lol

Good luck and loads of babydust.

10 years ago

I used clinical guard ovlulation test strips which I purchased from online but I never got a positive on them. I ended up using Answer which I loved. What is the name brand of those you used?

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm pretty fond on wondfo's

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo