Community post

Question

App 12 dpo lots of white discharge in panties and wiping. Is this early sign of pregnancy? Did you?

2nd round of clomid 50 mg cds 3-7. This would be my third pregnancy/but second child. I had a miscarriage with first pregnancy. approx. 12 dpo give or take and I am having lots of white discharge in my panties and when I wipe. Also having other symptoms such as bouts of nausea, dull crampy pressure in pelvis, tender breast, heartburn, noticed this morning short pains if I move wrong or sudden, and gas. Took a test two days ago and it was negative. Did you have increased white discharge before getting a BFP? Comment please

Poll:
yes I had increased white discharge early on (2 votes)
yes it is a early sign (0 votes)
no it is unrelated/pre menstrual sign (0 votes)
yes retest when period due (1 votes)

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I've heard that this can be a common early symptom, though I've never noticed it myself. I hope its a good sign for you :)

10 years ago

Hi there. I did have lots of white cm early on. However, don't get your hopes up too high as it is cause by progesterone. I see you are on clomid and that increases your progesterone so you shoudl expect to see more. I got so disappointed in my first few cycles on clomid because I felt absolutely sure I was pregnant because I had so many new symptoms, but turns out they were all from great progesterone levels. Even slight nausea! Of course, high progesterone in itself is a good thing too :) But you might also be pregnant! There are great starts for getting pregnant in your first three cycles on clomid. I am on my 6th so didn't quite work for me...

10 years ago

Thanks shelob. That happened to me my first cycle. I was convinced I was cause I had so many symptoms so I know what ya mean there. That is why this month I wasn't writing every thing down. I am just remembering what im experiencing. This cycle my ovulation was confirmed again my progesterone level was 13.9 where the first cycle it was 9.8 but I had a lot more symptoms then. idk km going to wait and test again Saturday am since I still dont know exactly when I did ovulate.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo