Community post

Question

approx 9dpo 2nd round clomid 50 mgs cds3-7. exp. achey butt/hips and tingling legs when sleeping??

approx 9 dpo this is my 2nd round of clomd 50 mg cds 3-7. I have sore/sensitive boobs, gassy, have been having cramps on and off and just pressue in abdomen constantly for last couple of days. nauseous at times. I didnt think anything of it but when I read on here about a person having restless leg syndrome. I thought about it the other night I woke up twice out of a dead sleep due to my legs tingling like they were asleep. it hurt and woke me up. I also have achey legs and butt. I havent tested yet I am later this coming week. Anyone else experienced the legs like that early in pregnancy??? That is my main concern

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Not in pregnancy but I am on clomid and am foever waling to dead arms legs and tingling handscand feet. My bum does go dead quite quickly as well. X

10 years ago

I didn't experience anything like any of it last cycle. I just read on here a girl said she did in early pregnancy along with other people so I thought id ask.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo