Posts by Olive2209

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

CD 22 progesterone test results 2.0 ???

Hello ladies! Im currently about cycle day 24/25 My cycles can range from 32-35 days and the longest bei ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

I've decided "not to try" this month...to bummed out, with constant negatives..

I've had enough cycles where if Ive missed my period, I "think I could be pregnant" and then low and ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Anyone 13 DPO?? Care to share your "symptoms"?

Im about 13 DPO, and im on cycle day 34. Im usually cycled between 31-35 days. No sign of AF yet! This c ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Blood streak mid cycle...mixed with EWCM but no positive LH? What from?

Hi ladies, Its not all the time I get answers when I post but I hope someone can help me with this one. I don ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

True of false? When its a women's second pregnancy, the cervix can sometime stay open slightly?

I have been reading everywhere! That depending on the women- of course... If its her second+ child, sometimes ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Spotting? Late AF, irregular cycles- Neg preg test

Hi ladies! I hope this is my month... So strange and different things have been happening to me, the last fe ...

0 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

How many days after intercourse, does semen continue to leave the vagina?

Wasnt sure how to word my question, but anyways..my question in more detail is. How many days after intercou ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Cervix position- hard(er) high, and closed (I think)???

Im on day 28ish of a possible 32-35 Not sure of O dates... Last month this CD I noticed my cervix was in a ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

I cant tell the difference between old semen and vaginal fluid?? Trying to figure out Ovulation

Hi there- So I have a very unpredictable Ovulation cycle, with a possibly short luteal phase. Ive been taking ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Whats goin on with meeeeee????!!!!

Okay, most importantly. I OVULATE LATE! I believe my LP is about 11 days or so. My cycle lengths are on averag ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago