Community post

Question

Anyone 13 DPO?? Care to share your "symptoms"?

Im about 13 DPO, and im on cycle day 34.

Im usually cycled between 31-35 days. No sign of AF yet!

This cycle for my was really different for me! Thought maybe we could share some of our current symptoms!

Since O i've had early cramping, and pains on my right side and lower pelvic area.
2dpo-current I had alot more creamy CM. Now its thinned out a bit, and has some EWCM mixed in it. (TMI)
I've only recently stared to get sore boobs.

3DPO- current I have been tired, and had low energy.
3 DPO- 12 DPO back pain (lower)
6 DPO- current im experiencing being lightheaded.
7DPO- current CM is more silky
5 DPO- current GAS!! and gas pains. Loose stools and belching after meals. (TMI)

I tested early around 9-11 DPO and all my HCG tests were negative. Im technically late for my cycle, so I will wait till friday or saturday and test again.

So what are all you experiencing?

I really hope this is my month!

Baby dust to all***

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

HI there im 14dpo and feel bloated slight nausea,headaches and sore boobs for over a week also i am crying over everything...I been trying for 3 months i hope this is my month i really feel like it is...still getting negatives test but im testing again tomorrow morning...Im two days late for AF fingers crossed...keep my updated

Baby dust to you!!

12 years ago

Very promising symptoms! Let me know how it goes:)

12 years ago • Post starter

I'm 13 dpo, cramping all the time, alot of cm,nauseated, twinges in stomach, back is killing me, strong smelling urine, runny nose, light headed, boobs are sore bbut still getting bfn

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo