Posts by Khloe97

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Discussion

Still late still negative

Just keeping this updated. I'm 4 days late now and still no BFP. I used a FRER yesterday CD 31 and got a BFN. ...

0 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

I'm over this :(

2 or 3 days late according to this app. 15/16 dpo. Took a wondfo today (only a 30 min hold) and negative. I'm ...

1 Reply      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Uncomfortable sex?

Hey all!! According to this site im 2 or 3 days late but i cant get myself to test as I'm worried it'll be neg ...

1 Answer      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Light yellow CM?

Anyone experience this? For the last few days I've had super excessive yellow discharge and it very stretchy. ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

What the heck????

Okay so Sunday night I had some brown tinged CM and I thought maybe that was implantation. Today I took a FRER ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

I think I'm out :(

I caved and took my last first response test with FMU (I was up 3 times in the am having to pee so idk if it's ...

3 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Could i test today??

Hey everyone! I'm 9dpo And I think I implanted sometime between 6 and 8 dpo. Could I test with a FRER today? H ...

1 Answer      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Scary pregnancy symptom??? (TMI)

Hey guys. Had something kind of scary happen tonight. I'm 6dpo and my Fiancé and I were having sex. I w ...

3 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Need advice TWW!

No judgement please!!! So I'm trying to conceive this month. I ovulated four days ago and had sex every day le ...

5 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

CM HELP!!!

(TMI ahead!!!) Help!!! I'm 8dpo and on 6 and 7dpo I had some cramping and twinges. Also had very watery cm sin ...

3 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago