Community post

Question

Scary pregnancy symptom??? (TMI)

Hey guys. Had something kind of scary happen tonight. I'm 6dpo and my Fiancé and I were having sex. I was sitting on him "cowgirl style" and all of the sudden I got this shooting pain in my uterus on the right side. It was right above my pelvic bone. It was so sharp I had to get off and we had to stop. It's been about an hour since then and no blood or anything like that but what do you guys think? Is that just an implantation sign or something bad?? Is it possible to dislodge the egg after it implants?? Kind of scared right now. Anyone experience this??

3 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Sex can't dislodge a pregnancy. It sounds more like he hit your cervix.

<a href=

5 years ago

He you riding him to hard honey try to take things slow in this time . I am so horny today at 8dpo , I’m actually scared to have sex right now , your strong
when I was baby dancing during ovulation it felt like he almost punctured my cervix I said ohhhh no , you get on top , lol cow girl will do it to you lol

5 years ago

Sex is not going to hurt the baby. At times you can get a cramp during sex. Heck I was still wanting and doing it at 8 months. :D have fun. maybe try a position that he does not insert as deep perhaps as that position allows.

Shelly User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo