Community post

Question

I think I'm out :(

I caved and took my last first response test with FMU (I was up 3 times in the am having to pee so idk if it's still FMU or not). It showed a white line for the first two minutes and then it disappeared so BFN :( I had some brown discharge on Sunday night which i'm assuming would have been implantation and it's now Wednesday morning so I feel like FR would have picked it up if there was anything. I've also lost all of my cramping and I just have extremely tender nipples and my sense of smell is painfully high. But regardless, heart broken because I'm pretty sure that means I'm out this month.

3 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I wouldn't count yourself out. I'm pretty sure I know when I started implantation because I woke up with cramps. Cramps continued on and off and eventually got my bfp. But not until 6 days later, and didn't show up on FRER until 8 days later.

5 years ago

Oh gosh this makes me feel so much better! Trying not to lose hope but it's so hard!

5 years ago • Post starter

I understand. Everyday that I tested and got a neg I kept thinking "If these cramps were implantation I would have gotten a positive by now." I'm not a believer that you aren't out til AF shows.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo