Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Posts by Khaera Lykaon

Journals  Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

What say you, Watson?

So after looking through my tests from the past few days and the stark white one a bit ago from a 5 hour hold, ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Where oh where could that damn AF be?

Had a great time down state and, like always, I wish we didn't have to leave to come back. Still no sign of AF ...

10 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Holy freaking break-out, Batman!

I NEVER break out this badly. :( DH and I haven't been actively TTC but today is CD 31 (I think) and FRER was ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Ick. :/

Been feeling really icky lately. I've had headaches almost constantly and I'm BEYOND tired ALL the time. (I'm ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD 11

Trying again crossed my mind again today. It's not about trying to replace the baby we lost, but about still w ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD 1

First AF after MMC. 29 days since D&C. So I guess she's right on time? Not sure if we will TTC this cycle ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Time for O?

Just two days shy of three weeks post D&C and I'm almost healed physically. The bleeding stopped at about ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

One day at a time...

Tomorrow marks one week since my D&C. Last night was really rough for me. I got thinking about the baby (Z ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Hardest Day Of My Life

This morning I said my final goodbye to Jellybean. I had been wanting so badly to allow mother nature to take ...

8 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Should have listened to that dream....

I had planned on making this just a quick journal entry but, like always, I check in on the latest entries fro ...

11 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago