Community post

Journal

Time for O?

Just two days shy of three weeks post D&C and I'm almost healed physically. The bleeding stopped at about 12 days but then started up the next morning. Ugh. A few days ago though, I finally passed what I think was the last of the remaining tissue. Kinda freaked me out to be honest. This has been really tough on me and, being the first time, I had no idea what to expect. Bleeding's finally stopped again and HPT this morning came up as BFN. That's... honestly the first time in my life I ever hoped for a BFN.
I know this means O could be at any time but I'm not sure if we should try again already. Dr said to wait 6-12 weeks before we should try again so I know we should wait for AF to show herself at least once. But I've also heard stories of people who get pregnant right away and have perfectly healthy pregnancies... I guess we'll play this one by ear.
Tomorrow is my 4 year anniversary with DH so we will probably BD now that I finally can. We did once the last time my bleeding stopped and DH didn't realize that the condoms I left on his nightstand meant for him to actually use them. *facepalm*
I brought it up the next day so he knows for sure now. BUT. If we DO want to try right away.... Ughhhhh. I just don't know! And shouldn't that be enough to tell me not to? That I'm not fully sure anymore? But how long will it take this time to actually conceive?
Okay, enough ranting for me. Still praying for BFPs for you lovely ladies! :) *babydust*

1 Comment • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

My doctor told me to wait 2 cycles but I know there are some out there that day you can try again right away, wait 1 cycle or wait 3 cycles. I think it's personal choice. I just listened to what my doctor said lol.

Colton "Casually" TTC #2 Go Bills!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo