Posts by Khaera Lykaon

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

CD 21

Day 21, af due on Christmas, and I've been nauseous for over a week now. I'm trying to take it as a good sign ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 weeks ago

Journal

CD 19 - O day?

Yesterday was a stronger but not quite positive opk. I've been slightly nauseous the last few days, nearly thr ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 weeks ago

Advertisement

Journal

Ttc #3

After a novel worthy messy ending with my children's father years ago, I've finally found happiness. We got ma ...

0 Comments     1    

Latest 12 weeks ago

Journal

So far so good...

As of yesterday, I've made it to 9w2d... I'm still so super nervous about losing this baby. After my MMC earli ...

1 Comment      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Heartbreak and then Hope

Friday's ultrasound showed a gestational sac of 9 weeks and no baby or yolk sac. I was told that I had a bligh ...

4 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Awaiting Friday

Last ultrasound didn't go so well... Midwife saw a sac that measured 6 weeks and a small yolk sac but no baby. ...

6 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Staying optimistic.

I really don't understand why doctors insist on ignoring what you have to say when it comes to your own body.. ...

4 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

BFP! So surreal...

I haven't been here in a while because I'm working full time, going to school full time, and sill taking care ...

15 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Blech. :/

Judging by my CM, CP and timing of my increased libido which only happens around O time, I'm thinking I'm 3 DP ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Crazy Cycles

According to my calendar, this is CD 45. If I happened to just not have a visit from AF last cycle because of ...

1 Comment      

Latest 5 years ago