Posts by Khaera Lykaon

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

CD 21

Day 21, af due on Christmas, and I've been nauseous for over a week now. I'm trying to take it as a good sign ...

0 Comments      

Latest 3 years ago

Journal

CD 19 - O day?

Yesterday was a stronger but not quite positive opk. I've been slightly nauseous the last few days, nearly thr ...

1 Comment      

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Ttc #3

After a novel worthy messy ending with my children's father years ago, I've finally found happiness. We got ma ...

0 Comments     1    

Latest 3 years ago

Journal

So far so good...

As of yesterday, I've made it to 9w2d... I'm still so super nervous about losing this baby. After my MMC earli ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Heartbreak and then Hope

Friday's ultrasound showed a gestational sac of 9 weeks and no baby or yolk sac. I was told that I had a bligh ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Awaiting Friday

Last ultrasound didn't go so well... Midwife saw a sac that measured 6 weeks and a small yolk sac but no baby. ...

6 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Staying optimistic.

I really don't understand why doctors insist on ignoring what you have to say when it comes to your own body.. ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

BFP! So surreal...

I haven't been here in a while because I'm working full time, going to school full time, and sill taking care ...

15 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Blech. :/

Judging by my CM, CP and timing of my increased libido which only happens around O time, I'm thinking I'm 3 DP ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Crazy Cycles

According to my calendar, this is CD 45. If I happened to just not have a visit from AF last cycle because of ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago