Posts by PiPcat

Page 1

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Just an update

So since my last entry i had a period and since then my cycle ranges from 28-33 days and isn't like my normal ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD 33 still no AF

I'm driving myself and everyone around me crazy. I did a test Wednesday and another today which both came back ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

need advice or thoughts as so confused and nervous

Ok so been getting symptoms for few weeks now but always bfn result, i looked at my cycle and on average i'm u ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

is it possible to have implantation 15dpo even though had light period bleeding a week earlier?

So last week i had some spotting which then turned into light period bleeding which was odd for me as was week ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Discharge with small brown clots, 3 days after period type bleeding?

I started bleeding a week before my period was due and it wasn't a normal period for me as was hardly any clot ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Popping sound and fluttery feeling in uterus 8dpo?

In relation to the question does anyone else have or ever experienced this at all? Also i'm not sure if am o ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

4dpo really sore breasts

Anyone else ever got this?: My nipples are alot darker and larger My right breats is more swollen and both h ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Not sure if period or not?????

Hey i was due to come on my period on 23rd April and part from mild cramping there was nothing then i started ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Waiting is driving me insane!!!!!!!!!

So i still have same symptoms and sense of smell is a lot stronger, was laying in bed and could smell the cold ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Still unsure

Today has been strange i had ovulation cramping yesterday and today i have been really moody for no good reaso ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago