Posts by MamaOfAnAngel15

Discussions  Page 1

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Is it bad to let lil one fall asleep on you? Or to nap on you?

Everyone is saying its a bad idea to allow my lil one to nap in my arms or to dall asleep on me... Yet lo slee ...

5 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Very sleepy baby

Baby ate at 9pm had to be topped up( breastmilk) at 11:30......now 1 hour later and still sleeping? Is this ok ...

0 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Anyone else get a numb bum after c-section?

How long after your c-section did it take for your bum to no longer feel numb. Belly im fine with as it was e ...

2 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Breastfeeding....one side engorged and how often should a new babe feed?

Babe is 3 days old and feeding lots...every 2hrs maybe 3, 20 minutes at a time. Sometimes spending 10 min or m ...

4 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Insomnia...?

How many mamas became insomniacs during the last leg of your pregnancy... I seem to have gotten in this rut of ...

0 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

How did you ladies manage to get labour to start?

I am looking for ways to get labour started. How did you ladies get it started?

3 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Ladies..... How did you manage pain in your nether regions

My dr refuses to acknowledge my pain..... I have been barely able to walk for the past 4 days now. She even wi ...

0 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Pain in the unmentionables towards the end??

Has any of you fine ladies gotten a sore lady reigon as you get closer to the end of your pregnancy? Im creepi ...

5 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Natural birth after c-section

Did you ladies have to have a repeat c-section? Im getting very close to meeting my lo and the dr said i could ...

2 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Why does it seem that i catch a cold faster during pregnancy

Seems like i can catch a cold as fast as person catching a ball.... Its become frequent as well doesnt seem to ...

4 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago