Community posts

Page 430

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 4291 - 4300

Question

Need advice. Never had any type of spotting before

My cycle was 7/31-8/5. I had a couple streaks of red blood mixed with EWCM on 8/14, I believe I O'd this day. ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

I am 15 dpo and this showed up after one minute... Please help !!!!

Had mild cramping only for a couple of hours on the 13th and had nausea and vomiting... Really sensitive to of ...

1 Answer      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Omg please help!! Asap!!

I have never had so much cm and this was what was in my panties when I went to the bathroom is this a pregnanc ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Anyone tell me what's going on ??????

I don't have pcos . I had a 2 day period July 30-31 . (My periods are normal 28 days , ovulate every cycle at ... Updated

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Please help- No positive OPK but temperature drop?

Okay. I’m sharing my chart hoping someone can help me decipher it. I’m on CD 14 after taking Clomi ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

TWW Is Torture

Any ladies want to discuss their symptom spotting adventures with me? Im 8DPO and I swear i feel pregnant, but ...

2 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Spotting in early pregnancy

I am 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant and an hour ago when I went to the toilet I wiped a very tiny brown spotting, ...

4 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

PCOS related!

I go Wednesday to see if my suspicious are right. I think I have a mild case of PCOS. I usually have a monthly ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

I go in for an ultrasound to see if I have PCOS

I go Wednesday to see if my suspicious are right. I think I have a mild case of PCOS. I usually have a monthly ...

0 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Any have experience with myo-inositol?

Has anyone used or is using myo-inositol or d-chiro inositol? I got ovaboost in the mail and I know you can us ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago