Community posts

Page 428

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 4271 - 4280

Question

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

12DPO BFN, cramps and cold

Hi everyone. I was hoping for some insight. Me and hubby have been trying for number 2 for 7 months. The last ...

1 Answer      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Opk no line at all

So yesterday when I used my OPK there was a faint second line and the past few days there has been one but not ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Information

18 DPO

So long story.. July 20th got a BFP July 27th AF came figured it was a CP had my period for 6 days have been u ...

3 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Sperm quantity.

Is lower amount of sperm in ml relevant if overall sperm count is more than average?

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

8DPO and wanting to test

Anyone else midway and wanting to test? I'm going crazy here. :crazy_face: :crazy_face: Share your photos ...

0 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Low HCG blood test at an 8

I have had very faint first response tests since 11 dpo they haven’t got darker really maybe a tad and g ...

4 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Anyone no what light pink means on the calander

Iv put a picture up also what do the letters stand?

1 Answer      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Group for Odds stacked against Us (conceiving)

Hey All, I decided to start a group for those us of us who might have more challenges in conceiving (due to m ...

36 Replies     2    

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Positive hpt but negative blood test

I am so confuse right now, I was put on Clomid cd 3-7 and on Monday cd 29 I called up my doctor's office to l ...

10 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago