Community post

Information

18 DPO

So long story.. July 20th got a BFP July 27th AF came figured it was a CP had my period for 6 days have been using a period app and it says I Od the 10th I BD the 3rd, 5th, 8th, and 10th well I’m here 18 DPO and have gotten all BFN I honestly just don’t know what to do... can I even be pregnant at this point? Did the CP really mess up my cycle? Has anyone else had a successful pregnancy and found out super late like this? Oh yeah have been TTC for 6 months.. at this point I just want something to happen any help or insight would be great ??

3 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

I had a missed m/c at 6 weeks which set my ovulation date back by 3 days. I think chemical pregnancies generally don't delay your next ovulation as much but everyone's different. Are you temping or using OPKs to find your LH surge?

5 years ago

No I’m not I was trying a if it happens it happens kinda thing i one month I did track with OPK and it matched up perfect with my app on my phone so I didn’t see the reason to keep buying them

5 years ago • Post starter

ahh i see. i'm sorry you're in this limbo gray zone! i guess i would just keep POAS and waiting for AF to come. No other way to know if you ovulated super late this cycle. the waiting is the worst part, i'm sorry!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo