Posts by dolphin1204

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

TTC #2 Infertility

Hello all! I used this site a ton before I was able to conceive my first child who will be 3 in a month, and n ...

1 Reply      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Infertility Round #2

Anyone doing fertility treatments for the second time? It took us 3 years, 2 losses, and many rounds of fertil ...

4 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

HELP: IUI

OK a quick background. TTC for 3 years in April 2013. Tried clomid, femara, and trigger shot. Got pregnant t ...

5 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Anyone taking Femara? Cycle Buddies Wanted

I am just starting femara today after a years worth of trying with clomid and I would like to talk with others ...

6 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

PCOS WITHOUT the Obvious symptoms??

I just had a more lengthy fertility workup and they suspect I might have PCOS. Problem is all my hormone test ...

21 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Is fertility genetic?

So the reason I want to ask this question is because of some new information my mother decided to tell me this ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

2011 couldn't have ran out any faster! Leave 2011 rants here

My last two days of 2011 ended with lots of mixed emotions. In those two days two good friends, both don't kno ...

10 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Ectopic Help

After a week and a half of multiple scans and blood tests I was diagnosed with an ectopic pregnancy yesterday. ...

11 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Who else is on Cycle Day 1?

Anyone else with me?

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages