Community post

Discussion

2011 couldn't have ran out any faster! Leave 2011 rants here

My last two days of 2011 ended with lots of mixed emotions. In those two days two good friends, both don't know my struggles, told me they were prego. Both not even planned. I am very happy for both of them but it really put me in a funk. Especially since the second one told me at a nye party. Needless to say my night was kind of shot. Anyone else have rants to leave behind in 2011while we look forward to 2012?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

10 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

Hi there my rant for 2011 is, I'm not pregnant yet!!! I was si sure I was gonna get pg in 2011 and have a 2012 baby urg I'm hating this!

12 years ago

Same here! To add to my rant a coworker told me she was pregnant today!! Again very happy for her, but 3 in less than a week really??

12 years ago • Post starter

I'm the same. Seen 5 friends on Facebook announce pregnancies in the last 2 months!! Only one of those was actually trying. Of course I am happy for them - but why can't it be our turn?!! Been TTC since July 2011, plotting ovulation, taking vitamin supplements (multi vit, folic acid, selenium, calcium, agnuis castus, omega 3, B6, Zinc). Wedding planned for March 2013, if it doesn't happen for us soon we will have to put off TTC again until after the wedding. Rant over.

12 years ago

I hear ya on that one luluferrari. I have a friend planning a destination wedding for February 2013 so we have a few months until we have to take a break in order for me to go and be in her wedding.

Ugh make that 4!

It's actually my wedding :) So don't really want to be pregnant for it, although the way I feel right now I'd be glad of it ;) xx

12 years ago

Started TTC in Jan/Feb 2011 and every time I got my AF I found out someone I KNOW dear to my heart was pregnant. My lil sis who already had 2 kids a year apart was pregnant with #3 within my first couple of cycles. (end in a tubal). My best friends sis, my coworker who started trying after I had been trying and got pregnant the 2nd month she tried, a couple of friends from H.S., and the list goes on. Now my Big sis is TTC for #3 just started last month and I sure hope to GOD I get to say I'm pregnant before her. Almost hitting my one year mark and I just thought I would have been pregnant by now.

User image

12 years ago

It is sometimes hard to figure out the emotion to show when someone tells me they are pregnant. I am very happy for them but sad for myself at the same time. I think I have gotten my poker face down...

I feel your pain! I had 7 people tell me they were pregnant in 2011! I could not wait for that crappy year to be over. It is soooo hard to put on a happy face when someone tells you they are pregnant, especially when they have only tried for 1 month! Me and DH have been trying for 17 months and it gets harder to hear every time. Hoping 2012 is the year for all of us!!!!!!!!!! Baby Dust to you all

12 years ago

Happened again to me yesterday. MY DH told me his cousin is expecting. He actually waited to tell me about it for a couple of weeks. He actually found out about it the same day I was told by two coworkers they were pregnant. He was wise and thought it would be a good idea to not add a third to the mix in one day.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo