Community post

Discussion

TTC #2 Infertility

Hello all! I used this site a ton before I was able to conceive my first child who will be 3 in a month, and now I am back again after starting another "fun" Infertility journey. We are going on two years of TTC #2 1 year with no treatment and 1 year with treatment. I just got news that my SIL is pregnant after 1 try.... love hearing those words! Can anyone relate!?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I know exactly what you're talking about! Everyone is getting pregnant! Literally everyone is having children! And this is so hard for me to watch all this and don't be a part of this baby boom party. I'm so angry at the universe! Why me? I'm constantly asking this question. Everyone around have everything I wish for. They have kids and this is my biggest dream. This is so unfair! Everyone tells me just relax and find some distraction which make me even more angry. The only thing which can relax and distract me is my own child. I wish all of us who dream about motherhood will accomplish their dream very soon.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo