Posts by dolphin1204

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

TTC #2 Infertility

Hello all! I used this site a ton before I was able to conceive my first child who will be 3 in a month, and n ...

1 Reply      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Infertility Round #2

Anyone doing fertility treatments for the second time? It took us 3 years, 2 losses, and many rounds of fertil ...

4 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Still anxious...

Well my hcg was 960 so I have a doubling time of 55 hours. In the normal range but I just can't shake the anx ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

One day at a time as hard as it is...

I had my second blood draw today. Won't get the results till this afternoon. I am so on edge right now it ins' ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Optimism paid off!

So went in for bloodwork yesterday and it was great numbers! I AM PREGNANT!! I am still in total shock and rea ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Cautious with lots of optimism!

I tested my trigger out on 6DPO or 7DP trigger it was a positive. I then tested on 8dpo or 9dp trigger it was ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Is it denial or optimism?!?

So I am still in my 2WW but I can't help but look ahead to what I should do next when this doesn't work. I am ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Just plain confused?!?!

I took my HCG shot on Friday AM. I had pain in my ovaries Thursday till Saturday with Sat being true O pains. ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Positive Vibes Needed!

Saw my Dr. yesterday and had my U/S this AM. Dr suggested we move on to IVF like I knew he was going to tell u ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Nervous, exciting, sad, happy all at the same time?!?!

Had my baseline U/S last Tuesday with my Dr. and he wants to meet with us about what we are moving onto after ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago