Community post

Discussion

Anyone taking Femara? Cycle Buddies Wanted

I am just starting femara today after a years worth of trying with clomid and I would like to talk with others who have taken it, are starting taking it, or will be taking it.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

6 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Im taking it but also pairing it with IUI. Trying very hard to find IUI forum

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

Yeah no IUI for us yet. I think it may be in our future though!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi! I am on my first cycle with femara. I am at cycle day 11 so am waiting on ovulation. The femara was so easy. I had no side effects at all. In fact, I wonder if it will even work because I can't even tell that I have taken it. I also take metformin for PCOS. Been trying for over a year on our own. I am hoping this will work! Have you started on the femara yet?

11 years ago

I did one cycle of femara and now we are on a bit of break. It didn't work oviously. But my mind and body needed a break of a year of fertility treatments. Plus we are planning a vacation this winter that I want to go to.

My side effects were really low key. A good change from clomid!

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm on CD 19, no positive OPK yet and feel burning around my right ovary. Did you experience this? I just wonder what the burning is!?

11 years ago

im starting it in about 2 weeks, when af arrives, im new to this drug, did clomid with iui and nothing other than horrible terrible o pain
hoping this is the med. for us, also using iui and hcg trigger to time it perfectly (hopefully)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo