Posts by Encorebaby

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

What the hell?

I had what I thought was a positive OPK on CD7....thought that was odd- but period was very light having just ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

ClinicalGuard pregnancy test

Can I trust ClinicalGuard tests after five minutes, but less than 10? Fmu looked faintly positive at 5 min. 2n ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

BFN 14 dpo

Hi. I am new and I am a bit overwhelmed with this website! Wow. So much to see and the forums are a little con ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Coma

I just woke up from a nap that literally felt more like a coma...or what I imagine a coma might feel like. At ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Waiting

SOOOOO....here we go again. Waiting impatiently for these days to pass so I can POAS. I didn't feel anxious at ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

pregnancy test gallery

I try to comment on the tests and i get a box to type it...but then it says "save" and there is no & ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

relaxxxxxxx....

I really believed i would get pregnant the first month...but I am bleeding like a stuck hog...and i guess that ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Longer than 12 dpo to get BFP?

I tested positive on opk day 14, did another day 15 just to see what it would say and it was positive again ( ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages