Community post

Discussion

BFN 14 dpo

Hi. I am new and I am a bit overwhelmed with this website! Wow. So much to see and the forums are a little confusing. I am just looking for conversation. I am about 14 or 15 dpo and have had like five BFN. The last one was yesterday with FMU, so I am thinking I am not pg...but still hoping. Wierd thing though...I had evap lines on FRER 6 days sooner twice, and I have never had that before...then I had another evap on Dollar General...I actually thought for sure my Answer...the early result one would be pos yesterday. But no. I really thought they looked more pos than evap and I have never had evap lines on FRER before. Anybody still end up pg even though neg test two weeks after ovulation?

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hello. I went through similar circumstances. Around 10DPo I had three evaplines/faint positives and now that I am 17dpo and 3 days late for af all negative test results. Im so confused. I am usually on time with my cycle so im not sure whats going on now. Don't have any period symtoms, well maybe a little cramping. Your not alone.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo