Community post

Discussion

Pregnant Ladies Only :)

Simpliy post how many months it took you to become pregnant and what symptoms really set that month apart from the other months.

All of us TTC would love to know. Your great success in TTC will hopefully lift our spirits!

Thank you and CONGRATULATIONS!

8 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

6 months ttc, at 2.5 weeks extreme 24 vomitting (sorry, tmi), 6 weeks horribly sore boobs

13 years ago

Any other baby bumps out there who want to share?

13 years ago • Post starter

3 months TTC

Ist month with Pre Seed. I think it really helped (I take Zyrtec daily, which can dry up cm).

Tell tale signs for me were gas- both types- sorry :) starting about 1-2 DPO and continuing to the present and a red, flushed face a few times at night during the TWW.

I tested 11 DPO faint positive on Intenet strip, waited 4 hours and got a BFP on FRER

Baby dust to all. Hope this helps!

13 years ago

I hate to be the one woman here who says "we weren't trying to conceive," but it's true. We weren't being careful though either, so I guess you could said we've been TTC for over a year (but not really).

For some strange reason, about a week before I was expecting my period (LMP Dec 16, 2010, ovulation Dec 30-ish) I started to have frequent urination, which also for some strange reason prompted me to take an HPT. Other than that, I had no other symptoms during the TWW. The first HPT was positive (but hard to decipher - and taken in the afternoon). The second and third were taken the following morning (DPO 12) and were clear positives, as I used the digital kind!

Since then, my only symptoms have been sore bbs (not extremely painful, but if I'm not wearing a bra they can become painful), frequent urination, constipation (leading to dreadful diarrhea - tmi, sorry!), and every so often a slight twinge or pulling sensation in my abdomen. More recently my sense of smell is heightened and I wake up soooo hungry that it makes me slightly nauseous.

Good luck to everyone, I'm really hoping my pregnancy sticks as I'm only 5 weeks along right now!

User Image

13 years ago

Just got a very faint BFP this morning with a first response 6 days sooner. Trying for 4-5 months. MINOR symptoms: tickling/twinges in uterus area, have been constipated, mild cm, light headed yesterday. That's it, and I wouldn't have noticed until I look back at it. The twinges were that most noticeable and rememberable thing. Good luck ladies. Ill pray for lots of sticky beans!

User Image

13 years ago

DH and I were really trying for just one month (NTNP for three before that). I'm about midway through my fifth week. The only thing that I think I did "differently" was putting my legs up the wall with a pillow under my tush for about 10-15 minutes after sex. We also made sure that I orgasmed every single time before we actually had sex so that there was plenty of slippery CM for DH's guys to move through.

I've had a lot of gas, but mostly the burp-y, belch-y kind. It's pretty gross. lol. I had a LOT of twinges, and I was really upset because I had what I thought was EW CM about five days AFTER my fertile period, which was confusing and I thought my body was having issues. It was brown-tinged, which freaked me out. Turns out, I had implanted, and that's a symptom. lol.

My boobs hurt a LOT right now, are REALLY firm, and my nipples are crazy-sensitive. I also noticed that I got an increase in Montgomery's tubercles, my areolas started turning tan-colored, and they actually changed shape.

I started peeing all the time...um...let's see...oh, and my appetite actually decreased, even though I was/am having cravings all the time!!!!

User Image I want a !!! User Image

13 years ago

We tried for 3 months, finally got the CBE Ovulation kit with digital test. Found out that even though my body was saying one day my hormones were about 3 days behind. Got pregnant our first month with OPK. Had a weird vibrating in my uterus on the way to work one day and was exhausted. Started feeling nauseous and lots of other symptoms including the smelly urine (sorry tmi) you can check out my chart. I never got lots of cm and still don't. I thought for sure we were out because my son was in the hospital recovering from surgery when I was ovulating but we did take one bd break. Must have worked! Find out next Wednesday if it's boy/girl!

User Image

13 years ago

Oh, and I forgot- I felt tingles sort of in the area behind my nipples. It's so weird! It comes and goes, still. It's sort o like the same feeling you get when an appendage falls asleep.

User Image I want a !!! User Image

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo