Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

301 - 310 of 764 Replies | Last Page

No Penny! You are still good. We were just talking that having sex on 1DPO might still have a change to catch the egg. Your BD timing sounds great to me!!

6 years ago • Edited

Penny1366- that what we are trying to elaborate I guess. I think anytime I’m fertile period you have a chance. I’m more concerned bc I’m 38 and TTC is a lil “harder” I guess you can say. I think as long as you did after , before and day of your chances are good.

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 I’ve had occasional nausea and heartburn but that’s it.

User image

6 years ago

@beaut1ful38 not yet testing Tomorrow. I’m not sure which day of the week it is anymore lol

User image

6 years ago

12DPO and I noticed a small tinge of pink after a bowel movement. So, thinking I'm out AF not due for another 3-4 days so will just wait for it and not test before that. In hindsight, I think we were late on catching the egg. BD'd 3 days before O and on O day, only. Gonna try SMEP next cycle.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Checking in cause it's been a while... Good news is they were able to recover my old account so if this cycle doesn't come of anything, I'll be back to my original self for the next one!

AFM, 10Dpo and caved with a wondfo this morning. Pretty sure it was negative but when I threw it in the gallery for the tools, a couple people thought they saw something. The general consensus was BFN though. It always sucks getting a BFN but I know it's still early. I'll wait til 12DPO and try another Wondfo I think.

6 years ago

@neomasie @sheseekers hugs

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies quietly reading along here as I cant do much till DP gets home. Im CD7 and my OPKs are looking darker than I would like. He wont be home for another 4 days (so CD11), Im starting to lose hope for this cycle already. Im 6 month PP, AF returned at 3 months and my cycles have gone 22 days, 36 days, 30 days. So another short cycle is very possible and we wont get to BD at all in time.

<a href=

6 years ago

I'm sorry Mistique. Missing the fertile days is the most frustrating feeling. You're so close, yet, its like it slips from your grasp. When I got my pos opk this cycle, i told my H-all systems go. Then suddenly He had a family emergency that kept him away the whole day until the morning of O day. I bawled that evening of the pos Opk. As weird as it sounds, It felt like i had lost another child, knowing the opportunity to catch the egg was slim to none. We managed to BD O day, but if you read my post above I'm 12 DPO today and i noticed my cf was pale pink when i wiped after a BM earlier this morning, so I'm convinced i'm out. Good luck and praying for the best on your journey.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Hi again, everyone! I posted a few days ago and thought I'd check to see how everyone was doing. I've seen 2 bfp on here so hopefully it's in the air!
AFM-I am 2dpo. If the magic happens ill be due oct 17. Im taking pre-natal, vit e, super b complex, and co q10. I drink red raspberry leaf tea and pomegranate juice af-O. BF taking multi vit with high zinc. I use clomid, opk, pre-seed, and soft cup.
I wish i were more fertile. Im 39 and just had my LO 3-6-16. Never used protection. A friend is 41. She is pregnant with her 9th. But, i guess God didn't make us the same, huh?
Baby dust to all. I hope to see more bfp coming up!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo