Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

531 - 540 of 593 Replies | Last Page

@Cam: Hopefully your Dr. can give you some answers. Good luck with all the homework! I am buried up to my eyeballs in company paperwork. One day I am going to teach hubby about all the paperwork that comes along with running your own business!!! Take care!

10 years ago

Hi all,

CD2 for me and rooting for you all to get your BFP's... Your cycles are sure sounding weird???? I hope its a positive sign and you get a BFP that would just make my week..

:-)

Good luck ladies. I like our FB page we can chat EVEN more!!! lol if I don't get in trouble off the fiance lol.

Need to start planning stuff for the wedding I think

EEEEKKKKKKK!!! Where do I start.

x

10 years ago

Still a no show from the evil woman...I am tired, cranky, and have a headache from hell!! Not cramping anymore, not even a light spotting. Gonna take the last test in the morning and see what that brings, but right now I want to just slap my husband because he is being so dang loud and the kids are sleeping!!

I hope everyone is having a good night...I think I am going to go to bed and get away from everything. We will see how well that works.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Hi ladies!!!

@alorance: Hope things start to straighten out for you. I am back on track with AF now.

@kel: Wedding planning can be so stressful but it is so worth it in the end. That is one of the reasons we ended up having a small wedding - I just didn't have the time to plan and the whole nine yards. I loved how simple my wedding was. DH gets a kick out of me and this forum, and all my tracking. Every morning I am on CTP and FF!

@tubal: thinking of you hun and hoping that the IUI worked for you! Was it on a stimulated cycle?

@jewels: Just stalking :) Hope the TWW is going well for you!

AFM: CD3. Things seem back on track. Hubby was joking around saying that maybe we won't conceive until April - My body seems to enjoy spitting babies out in January. I have Jan 6, 18, and 20. So maybe my body won't let me conceive until my EDD is in January. My EDD if we conceive this cycle will be Dec 8. I see my OB tomorrow. Going to get him to book for HSG and check out my tubes and see if there is any adhesions or scarring from the surgery that may be blocking my tubes. When I had the TR in Sept 2013 my tubes were both wide open. Hoping that we can get some answers as to what is going on. If everything is good and there are no issues we will continue on and discuss IUI as an option with my OB and see what he thinks.

I will post tomorrow evening after my appointment. Have a great night ladies!!!

10 years ago

Hi girls, just popping in before I head to bed.. Hope you're all doing well!
@ alorance.. hope you get answers soon hun.. you're in my prayers!
@ Kel, lots of luck with the wedding planning! I was stupid and did the huge wedding (400 guests) and looking back it was a lot of money, a lot of stress, for a very long blurry day in my life. I love the photos, and the memories, but if I could go back I would have done a much more simple, fun wedding.. just a thought.. I'm jealous though.. at least you have something keeping you busy and your mind on something besides this damn tww! :)
@ Dev appointment tomorrow right? hopefully good things come from that.. glad AF finally figured itself out... even though it sucks at least your not in limbo.. I'm doing a completely natural cycle.. no meds.. so prob only 1 egg.. but that's all it takes.. the doc said that I ov great on my own and wants to try a few natural cycles before we add clomid.. but was willing to start it whenever I felt ready too..
AFM today was interesting.. trying not to read into anything, but I was dying of thirst today..drank tons of water, but it didn't seem to help. had a spot of sickness, but it passed quickly after I ate something. more notable cramps again today.. Hubby was cute today.. came in the bathroom while I was in the bath.. started asking about us being preggo.. wanted to know how long till we know if it worked.. I said at least another week probably.. he says "really?? that long??" HA I laughed! all I could say was "my point exactly!"

10 years ago

@ All ladies...Still BFN this morning...I guess with this MC I will be having LONG cycles now rather than the perfect cycle of 27 days regular. . I just gonna give up...will let everyone know when I start.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@tubal: If our doctor says okay to IUI in the future I will try for natural IUI also. There are so many questions I have for him so hopefully I will get a few answers today and also get booked in to check my ovaries to ensure that I am O'ing and get my tubes checked. My blood work came back pristine before the TR (had to get bloodwork on certain CD's to ensure ovulation etc) and hubby had great sperm counts and great motility. I told hubby the other day that I wasn't feeling the greatest and he said "wouldn't it be great if it was morning sickness" LOL What a guy!!!

@alorance: Don't give up hun. Just try to relax (I know its easier said than done) but your body has been through a lot and it may take some time to get itself back on track. Stay positive. We will all get our sticky bean when the time is right.

Hope all you other ladies are doing well!!
I will post tonight after i am done work and let you all know what my doc says

10 years ago

@tubal good luck and praying for you! I hope this is your month.
@dev let us know how everything goes,.. Wishing you luck!
@alorance keep your chin up!
Afm I'm now 4dpo(cd 20 of a usually 30 day cycle), I've not made it past 7 dpo so if I can at least do that, I'll be one happy camper.. I always start on the eighth day past my first positive opk but starting on cd 23 would be super early for me and has never happened so it gives me hope that I'll make it past that day.. I don't really have any symptoms other than still have sore BB's. I'm praying this is our month but I know it will happen when it's suppose to! Good luck ladies!

10 years ago

Hi ladies.

Doctor will be doing HSG after my next AF starts (beginning of April) Got the prescription for the antibiotics to take before the HSG testing already. He also gave me a BD schedule for this cycle and told me to do nothing but BD. No temps, no OPK's, no CP or CM checking. NOTHING. He says its too much stress on the body even though it doesn't seem like it. He said take pre-natals and that is it.

10 years ago

@dev that's great! I have to agree with your doctor that those things can put undo stress on our bodies.. Maybe a month off from those things will lead to a bfp!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo