Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy for 6dpo

View Full Post

Im looking for someone who would like to compare notes with me during this wait time!!
Sjsylvia

81 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

81 - 81 of 81 Replies

Glad to hear things are moving along for you! Hopefully you will be a mom before you know it! It's great that insurance is going to cover IVF. I contacted my insurance last week for coverage information and I'm still waiting for the information in the mail about IUI and IVF coverage.

If we have to go the IVF route, I'm a little scared of the injectables too. I don't really like the idea of injecting myself. I've done some research on shared IVF cycles, which is what I might try to do if we go that route and insurance isn't going to cover it. Basically I would be the egg "supplier" and take all the hormones. However many eggs are harvested they would split and give half to a woman who needs eggs and half to me so that we could share the costs. Only problem is because of confidentiality, the doctor can't set it up for you, you have to find someone on your own.

I have PCOS which caused me to become insulin resistant (pre-diabetic), but since I have lost weight and started eating healthier I've now dropped down into the normal category (no longer pre-diabetic)which increases my chances of conceiving.

I have to go in for testing on day 3 of my next cycles too. I hate the waiting game... I know it's hard to sleep and relax when you have so much going on in your head. Seems like all I ever think about is making a baby.

Good Luck! Hope you get something set up soon!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo